Thursday, April 7, 2011

Self-Assessment for IO project

It is nice to be almost done!I have been so happy working with Danita because our styles of learning compliment each other nicely.This project has me very excited. I want to have a class now to teach this lesson to. I feel we were on the same page as to the planning and division of the work. We met to go over certain aspects and were constantly e-mailing back and forth. I have been sick again so this last month has really tired me but even though I had to reschedule a couple of times I did my half of the project.Through our meeting we collaborated our ideas and imputed the data onto IO.My goal is always to exceed expectations on a rubric and I feel that this is the closest Ive come to an organized inquiry on IO.We started pretty early getting this together and I feel that when one has time to consider all aspects of a project you always think of ways that would have worked better. For the time we had, and the amount of thought we put into this project I am very satisfied.I know that in two weeks I will have an idea that would improve the project, but I am under the impression that this happens to most teachers in the field and that they usually take a few years to work out all the kinks in a project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment